Unearth your strength. Discover your peace. Let's do it together.
With more than 20 years’ experience in health and wellness, Rachel brings a big-picture approach to designing a custom, one-on-one program to help individuals commit to themselves, achieve whole-body results and realize their goals.
Together with her clients, Rachel identifies strategies and designs a program that help them reach their goals.
"Each of us has the power to positively affect our lives and well-being. I want to know what inspires you, the challenges you face, the victories you savor. " —Rachel
Rachel is proud to have earned these respected credentials
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, University of Wisconsin LaCrosse
- Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach (National Board of Medical Examiners)
- Certified Nutrition Therapist (CNT) Nutrition Therapy Institute
- USA Triathlon (USAT) Coach
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Performance Exercise Specialist (PES)
- Total Body Resistance Exercise (TRX) Certified Instructor
The work you do on and for yourself is more valuable than any other.